Position: Project Manager
Mojo Stumer Associates is seeking a Project Manager to join our Long Island based architecture studio, for work on our diverse portfolio of high end residential and commercial projects.
We’re looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual with the ability to lead highly detailed and exciting architectural projects from design development through the process of construction documentation and administration. The role will involve work on various phases of design, production, and administration, in a collaborative team based environment, on a wide range of project types. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience working in an architecture firm and should have experience developing drawings for high end residential and commercial projects. All projects in our studio undergo a rigorous and exciting process of design and production, from early explorative concepts through to highly detailed drawing sets for construction. The new team member should be excited by the challenge of developing innovative design solutions for projects of all types and all sizes, and working closely with an energetic team of designers and architects. We offer a fun and family oriented office environment with a passionate team of professionals, as well as the following benefits:
401k | Health insurance contribution | Pension + Profit Sharing Plan | Support of efforts towards licensure
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited college.
- 5-7 years of experience working in an architecture firm.
- Experience in commercial & high-end residential projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Office Suite. Revit experience is a plus.
- Ability to produce fully detailed construction drawings with only occasional high-level oversight from Sr. PM.
- Familiarity with construction means and methods, and ability for administer projects through construction.
- Knowledge and experience with NYC and Long Island local codes and zoning regulations.
- Willingness to learn, to adapt, and to embrace expanding technologies and workflows.
Submit your cover letter, resume, work samples, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject line “Project Manager.” Include a daytime phone number where you can be reached to set up an interview.