We all deserve to take a deep breath and hit restart. Let’s make a new beginning. This spring looks very bright and we at Mojo Stumer Associates are looking forward to not only a new 2021 but to great opportunities. Here is a glimpse of what we have coming down the road. We are very excited and we hope you are too.
- Our Miami Penthouse was featured in Florida Design with four full spreads.
- 301 Warner Avenue has received village approvals following a two year process.
- 1400 Monroe in Chicago is under construction and nearing completion.
- 5Pointz L.I.C. is open for residents.
- Our team continues to grow and we are happy to welcome Ashley Walsh to our Interiors Studio.
- Many projects in our office are moving forward into construction including our Rose Apartment Building, Sagaponak Beach House, Montauk Beach House, and our new Old Westbury Residence.
- We are well into design on several new houses, including an oceanfront home in Quogue and a new family compound on Mecox Bay.
- We have started work on two units in the new Lantern House building on W18th Street in Manhattan, including a private roof terrace with glass edged pool.
- We have a new high-level tenant retail expansion in Manhasset.
- A few other selected upcoming projects include:
- Roslyn Residence
- Kings Point Residence
- 200 MNR
- 301 Warner